Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas

So I went back to Poland to spend two weeks of my Christmas break here.

This is my Christmas Eve outfit.

OP: Moi meme Moitie
necklace: Bijou Brigitte
shoes: nine west

I know that the shoes don't really match, but we don't wear shoes inside, and my best shoes are in Japan anyway, so I just put something on cause I looked silly without any.


I didn't wear a petticoat cause I look big enough in this dress even without one. I tried it on and it really didn't look good.

And this is my today's outfit.

JSK: Alice and the Pirates
blouse: random thing borrowed from my mum cause I don't have any lolita blouses here
hair accessory: handmade
tights: Leg Avenue
shoes: TUK


And that's all for now. Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

Mykki said...

Lovely! You always look amazing. I hope you had a good Christmas.

Anonymous said...

You look so lovely in all your coordinations *o*
I always enjoy your posts on daily_lolita, you always look fantastic
That Silky Rose OP suits you so well *o*

Post a Comment