Monday 13 February 2012

Versailles tour final

Sunday marked the end of Versailles' world tour with a grand tour final at Shibuya Kokaido, previously known as Shibuya C.C.Lemon Hall.

I wore an outfit very similar to the one you've already seen. I wore it to see VII-sense some weeks ago. I got so many compliments on it that I decided to change very little. The main change was the addition of a carnival mask. I also wore different shoes. This time I chose a pair of Metamorphose platform shoes that I bought only the day before. They're 13cm  high and I can hardly stand in them, let alone walk, but it was worth it for the view I had thanks to them. Also, it was colder last Sunday than on the day when VII-sense played, so I had to add a cardigan to my outfit.

OP: Excentrique
blouse: INGNI
cardi: AatP
socks & necklace: putumayo
shoes: Metamorphose
mask: Flo
hair accessories (roses): Claire's

Here are some other pictures from the event.


Before the gig...

After the gig...

After the gig my friend and I went to Takeshita Dori for purikura.

And this picture of my makeup and hair accessories was stupidly taken after I came back home. Not the best time to take makeup shots but... oh, well XD

2 comments:

Mykki said...

Gorgeous outfit! I hope you enjoyed the gig!

Ann said...

Your outfit is beautiful.
May I ask how the japanese people react when they see you in Lolita? I'm going to move to Japan in 6 weeks for a whole year and I'm a bit worried about their reaction.
Oh, and how was the Versailles concert?

Post a Comment