Thursday 23 February 2012

Random lolita things

Here are some lolita items I bought since my latest wardrobe post.

In chronological order:

1. A skirt by Moi meme Moitie
I was considering buying it when I first saw in the shop. But with the bottom being so rich and elaborate, the high waist seemed empty. I think it's really asking for some military-style button in two rows. In the end I didn't buy it because I didn't want to spend over 33,000 yen on something that wasn't 100% perfect. Yet I kept thinking about it. And then I saw it in Closet Child for 12,800 (minus a point card discount). I'm glad I refrained from buying it for the original price.


2. A pair of Chantilly socks
I want to make a proper masquerade-themed outfit but I still don't know where to wear it XD


3. My dream shoes from Metamorphose!
I was so excited when I saw them in the Laforet shop! I'd been dreaming about them for years! I'm so happy they re-released them!


4. Flocky Chandelier onepiece by Alice and the Pirates
I bought it secondhand from Usagi Youhinten.


5. A pair of BPN socks
I bought them specifically to wear them with the AatP dress.

6. A handmade skirt by Kaha
It arrived at my doorstep three days ago. I'm going to write a review later.


Also, here's a really casual outfit from a small shopping trip. I wanted to compare the shades of white of the dress and the socks I wanted to buy, so I had to have it with me. I figured wearing it would be the best option XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment