Sunday 2 October 2011

Kera Shop Snap

I went to Maui One in Shinjuku today for Kera Shop Snap. There were quite a lot of people, but it wasn't awfully crowded. I got there a few minutes after 1 pm, and I think I waited maybe 35 minutes to have my pictures taken.

There were so many wonderfully dressed people! I'm sure it will be difficult to choose whose picture should be published.


I decided to wear Beardsley Rose Alice JSK because it's made by Alice and the Pirates and they have a shop in Marui One so i thought it was appropriate. I coordinated it mostly with Innocent World items. The coordinate isn't really original, I wore a very similar one in the past, but today I wanted to look right, not necessarily unique.


Everyone who participated got a small gift - a bag of candy.

After the event I browsed some shops in Marui One and ended up buying an Innocent World bag. I really needed an all black lolita bag.
All in all, a very good day, even though I have a cold and now I'm sitting at home coughing and sneezing.

1 comments:

Laura Shiva said...

The bag its so pretty *_* and lovely outfit

Post a Comment