Some new items I bought in the last week or so.
1. The already shown Atelier Pierrot corset skirt, one of the items from my lolita wishlist.
this dress in black, but I randomly decided to check out AP first. No regrets.
2. Tights, already ripped after one use XD It's a shame, they were hot.
3. A top from Listen Flavor. I don't normally wear pink, but I love this chandelier print. It's very comfortable too and I feel great in it.
4. Listen Flavor pass holder. Now I feel like a real Tokyo girl, with my own Suica and a cute holder for it XD
5. Shorts from Cecil McBee! I hate buying trousers in Japan. I know I'm not fat, not skinny either but definitely not fat, yet that's exactly what some Japanese shops make me feel. There are plenty of girls here way bigger than me so what is wrong if the manufacturers and their way of thinking? Fortunately, Cecil McBee isn't as crazy as GLAD NEWS and their M fits, while GLAD NEWS' L doesn't.
6. Heroine Make face powder. Great covering, stays matte for a pretty long time. It was rather cold today, though, so we'll see how it works when it's burning hot outside.
7. And last but not least, two cute mugs in a 100 yen shop.