Sunday 20 November 2011

recent lolita shopping

As I said in my previous post, I went shopping to Marui One but I didn't buy anything there. I tried on a few items but I didn't like the way they looked on me.
However, Closet Child had lots of new Moitie items and I found a blouse I really liked. It's a little too big in the bust but the girls said that they didn't really notice, so I bought it anyway.


Back in Marui One I tried on a gorgeous BPN coat but I didn't have enough money with me. I went back today I finally bought it. It was the last one! Lucky!


Here's an official photo from their website:

It looks much better in person. I feel like a Russian aristocrats when I wear it :D

2 comments:

Hyrule said...

I love your new purchases!

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

I'm not usually one for Moitie (gotta love Mana's elegance though) but their longsleeved blouses are GORGEOUS. <3 That coat is pretty awesome too. ^^

Post a Comment