Sunday 27 November 2011

Casual outing

I met up with a friend today. First we went CD shopping in Shinjuku (I bought Kaya's Bonjour!Chanson at Pure Sound. Finally! I couldn't find that CD anywhere!) and then we went to a lovely French restaurant in Cat Street, Harajuku for delicious crepes.

A quick snapshot before leaving home.

Outfit details.

Make-up and hair accessories.

Other accessories.

You know how every lolita who comes to Japan as a tourist takes a picture on Meiji bridge? Well, I never had one, so I used the fact that I had a friend with me and asked her to take my picture there. I know that's it's such a touristy thing to do, but I really wanted it XD

In front of the restaurant.
Outfit rundown:
OP: Juliette et Justine
shawl, shoes & bag: Innocent World
coat: Black Peace Now
hair accessories: Claire's & Paris Kids
everything else: random shops

And that's our dinner! Ham and cheese crepes. I had a glass of white wine with that.

And desserts! Sorbet, theoretically with raisins, though I didn't find any XD

2 comments:

Mykki said...

Lovely outfit and your food looks great!

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

GORGEOUS! In my head I was going OMG OMG OMG while looking at your out fit, seriously. I would so wear that! XD

Post a Comment