Wednesday 4 January 2012

Experyment

Today we had a very small meet up in Science Centre "Experyment" in Gdynia. There were only three of us but it was really fun anyway! I wanted to go there for a while and I'm glad I finally had the chance.

18 pictures behind the jump break, be warned!


The first pictures we took were zombie-style XD

BRAAAAINS!

Continuing the macabre theme... heads on a plate!

Next was the so-called Ames' Chamber, or Alice's Chamber, if you ask me XD I even wore an Alice-themed dress to match XD


A new style - boxing lolita! ( I had to - family traditions!)

Double face mirror.

Greenscreen, so you could feel like a TV star XD

And finally, a masterpiece we created XD

It makes me sad to think that the next Polish meet up I'll be able to attend might be in August!

0 comments:

Post a Comment