Friday 3 June 2011

Dreamnight at the ZOO

Today I volunteered at an event organised at our local zoo for children from the oncology ward. I was face-painting, and it was messy, so I couldn't wear anything fancy. I still dressed up in lolita, thinking that children might enjoy seeing a princess-y character XD

skirt: handmade
cutsew & headband: Innocent World
socks: Btssb
jewellery: MAM & I am

Unfortunately, there was absolutely NO time to take any pictures with the kids. I had to paint some 30 spiders and spiderwebs, 50 bats (!!!), 20 dolphins, 10 cats an many, many more.
I only have this one picture with the rest of the face-painting staff.
(In case you can't tell - there's a bat on my face XD)

2 comments:

Mykki said...

Adorable.

It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Laura Shiva said...

I love the set is simple but perfect

Post a Comment