Monday 14 March 2011

recent shopping

I woke up a few days ago thinking, "I want to wear florals today."
The problem? I didn't have a girly, floral, spring-appropriate dress. That day I got a text message from KappAhl Club about a 20% price reduction so I went there to fulfill my flowery urges.
I wanted to buy one dress, I left with three.

from left to right: C&A, KappAhl, KappAhl 

My closet = black x white, some red and purple, studs, skulls, roses, stripes.
And these dresses? Look at the one in the middle. It's pink.

PINK.

I also bought a blush brush (INGLOT) and a new bronzing powder (Bourjois).

Look how cute it is inside! Just like chocolate.

Aaaand, here's my outfit from that day.
top: NewYorker
skirt: H&M
belt: MOHITO
necklace: I am

5 comments:

Mykki said...

I understand that whole urge for springy and flowery stuff...I myself acquired two new spring dresses. One of them has yellow flowers...I never wear yellow, lol.

Agata Włodarczyk said...

nooooooooooooooooooooo! no flowers on my XVI century princess of the darkneeeeees~~! NO FLOWERS! ;______;

crimson said...

@ akumaxkami
Doesn't it feel strange? I still have to get used to my dresses XD

@ Agata
Ale to się nie wyklucza! Kwiatki są ładne...

Agata Włodarczyk said...

Ja nie mówię, że nie są ładne! Onie nie pasują stylistycznie XD

Piperita Patty said...

Yur shopping is really cute! I understand the problems as in the last year I turned from punk to mori! A revolution!!!
I'm in love with your outfit, I have a thing for wolves *_* I want your tee!

Post a Comment